- LIDER 1HP Control Panel for single-phase Motor Pump provided with 20Amps BCH type Contactor 2 pole with easy replaceable heavy-duty fixed and moving contacts and Coil Voltage range between 160-240 Volts with easy replacement of coil.
- Switching device provided-Single Pole Miniature Circuit Breaker [MCB-C Series-Inductive Load] of capacity 16 Amps which ensures protection against short circuit.
- Start Capacitors of rating 150-200 Mfd provided for giving initial torque to the motor of 1 HP connected to Start Button which charges and discharges the start capacitor.
- Run Capacitors of rating 72 Mfd provided for smooth running and better life to a motor of 1 HP connected to Neon bulb indication for showing motor running condition.
- Ammeter provided with for measuring current consumed by the motor pump. Voltmeter provided for measuring incoming voltages and can be read by pressing a switch for the long life of voltmeter. Heavy Bakelite Connectors [30 Amps] capacity provided for easy connection of incoming Power and outgoing Motor supply wires. [Please see full PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below]
- Starting and protection of pump-set done by this single product.
- Motor and Supply wire directions are given for easy connections.
- Connector terminals for easy connection.
- Best quality panel accessories used for long-life operation.
- CR sheet enclosures, elegant powder coating after pretreatment.
- Wires(ISI) were used indicating colours Red (R), Yellow(Y), and Blue(B).
- Every end of the wire is soldered/crimped by terminals to avoid sparking.
- Thread Lockner applied to every nut and bolt to avoid loose contacts.
- Product directly going from Manufacturer to Consumer.
For All Single Phase Water-filled Submersible Pumps.
Our products are ideally suitable for water supply in houses, bungalows, offices, hospitals, factories, hotels & restaurants, apartments, multistory buildings, commercial centers, and all places with water tanks Overhead/Underground.
Please raise your query of product through our email id – email@example.com or helpline no – 9039034433