AQUASUN[1 HP][Single Phase Submersible Pump Starter][ALS 1036]
- AQUASUN 1 HP Control Panel for Single Phase Motor Pump provided with 16 Amps ALT type Contactor 4 pole [AC1 Motor Duty] with easy replaceable heavy-duty fixed and moving contacts and Coil Voltage range between 160-280 Volts with easy replacement of coil.
- Thermal Overload Relay ensures Overload Protection and manual reset facility [Range 6~10 Amps for 1 HP Motor Pump] saves the pump from overheating and burning of winding.
- Start Capacitors of rating 120-150 Mfd provided for giving initial torque to the motor of 1 HP connected to Start Button which charges and discharges the start capacitor.
- Run Capacitors of rating 36 Mfd provided for smooth running and better life to the motor of 1 HP which is connected to Neon bulb indicator for showing motor running condition.
- Ammeter provided with for measuring current consumed by the motor pump.
- Voltmeter provided for measuring incoming voltages and can be read by pressing a switch for the long life of voltmeter.
- Heavy Bakelite Connectors [30 Amps] capacity provided for easy connection of incoming Power and outgoing Motor supply wires. [Please see full PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below]
50 in stock
- Starting and protection of pump-set done by this single product.
- Motor and Supply wire directions are given for easy connections.
- Connector terminals for easy connection.
- Best quality panel accessories used for long-life operation.
- CR sheet enclosures, elegant powder coating after pretreatment.
- Wires(ISI) were used indicating colors Red (R), Yellow(Y), and Blue(B).
- Every end of the wire is soldered/crimped by terminals to avoid sparking.
- Thread Lockner applied to every nut and bolt to avoid loose contacts.
- Product directly going from Manufacturer to Consumer.
For All Single Phase Water-filled Submersible Pumps.
Our products are ideally suitable for water supply in houses, bungalows, offices, hospitals, factories, hotels & restaurants, apartments, multistory buildings, commercial centers, and all places with water tanks Overhead/Underground.
Please raise your query of product through our email id: firstname.lastname@example.org or helpline no: 9039034433
|Voltage (volts)||220~240 VAC, 50 Hz|
|Horsepower (HP)||1 HP|
|M.C.B Current Rating||10|
|Run Capacitor Rating||36|
|Connection Diagram||Connection diagram provided with Nuts and Screws|
|Mounting||Wall Mounting /Screw type.|
|Quality Control||Govt. C.P.R.I. Bhopal Tested and Certified|
|Warranty||Six months against any manufacturing defect.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.