KCEI[25 AMP][MCB][SINGLE POLE]
50 in stock
- MCB stands for Miniature Circuit Breaker.
- It automatically switches OFF electrical circuits during any abnormal condition in the electrical network such as overload & short circuit conditions.
- However, the fuse may sense these conditions but it has to be replaced through MCB can be reset. The MCB is an electro-mechanical device that guards the electric wires &electrical load against overcurrent so as to avoid any kind of fire or electrical hazards.
- Handling MCB is quite safer and it quickly restores the supply.
- When it comes to house applications, MCB is the most preferred choice for overload and short circuit protection.
- MCB can be reset very fast & doesn’t have any maintenance cost.
- MCB works on a bi-metal respective principle which provides protection against overload current& solenoid short circuit current.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.