LIDER[ANY HP][Phase Failure Relay][L-PFR ]
- For the safe running of 3-phase equipment, special protection devices are required to keep a continuous watch on supply conditions.
- The major cause of maximum 3-phase equipment burn-out is overloading which occurs due to unbalance supply or single phasing.
- Phase failure occurs in case of loose connections, fuse blown-off, or loss of phase from supply itself.
- Protection to 3 phase equipment against single phasing, reverse phasing, or unbalance voltage supply is one of the major problems in electrical systems.
- Our LIDER Single Phase Preventer with Auto Restart (AUTO SWITCH) gives these protections along with HIGH/LOW voltage tripping to ensure the trouble-free running of 3 Phase equipment and it auto starts the equipment with an ON DELAY time of 30 secs.
- Our LIDER Single Phase Preventer with Auto Restart (AUTO SWITCH) gives ON indication by LED after DELAY time of 30 secs?under healthy voltage conditions and during phase failure, reverse phasing or phase unbalance (40V +-6 V, Fixed) indication becomes OFF.
50 in stock
- Small device, Easy to install, Solid-state PCB.
- Prevents equipments from Single Phasing,
- Reverse Phasing & Unbalance Supply.
- No Separate Auxiliary Supply Required.
- Auto Resetting Mode available.
- Auto manual switch provided for bypass condition (optional).
- Horsepower(HP)- suitable for any HP rating pumps.
- Pre-wired terminals for easy connection.
- Product directly going from Manufacturer to Customers.
Our Products are ideally suitable for all Three Phase Equipments-Electrical Panels, Compressor motors, Electrical Test benches, Submersible pumps, Genset panels, Cold storage, Hoist Motor Controls, Valve Actuators, Motors Machine Tools, Injection Molding Machines, Packaging units, Central Air Conditioning Plants etc.
Please raise your query of product through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org or helpline no 9039034433
|Dimensions (L X B X H)mm||102mm*35m*81mm|
|Voltage (volts)||3 Phase, 415 VAC, 50Hz|
|Relay Output (amps)||One Change Over (1 NO) and 5 amps@ 230 VAC/ 28 VDC resistive load|
|Mounting||Panel mounting /Screw type|
|Material||ABS Electrical Grade Plastic Molded|
|Quality Control||Govt. C.P.R.I. Bhopal Tested and Certified|
|Packing Box||3 layer Corrugated|
|Warranty||Six months against any manufacturing defect|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.