LIDER[1 HP][Single Phase Submersible Pump Starter][LMS 1036]
- LIDER Pump Control Panel for Single Phase Submersible Pump Starter for starting and protection from overload.
- Overload Protection device- Circuit Breaker Equipment provided. – Switching device- Miniature Circuit Breaker-M.C.B (Range: 10 Amps 2 pole MCB phase -to phase)(C Series-inductive load) provided for short circuit protection.
- Start Capacitors provided for giving initial torque as per Horsepower( 120-150 Mfd for 1HP) of Motor Pump.
- Run Capacitors provided as per Horsepower ( 36Mfd for 1HP) smooth running of pumps and better life of the motor of 1HP which is connected to Neon bulb indicator for showing motor running condition.
- Start Button provided which charges and discharges the start capacitor.
- Ammeters Provided with Brass nuts for measuring current consumed by the motor pump.
- Voltmeter Provided for measuring incoming voltages and can be read by pressing a switch for the long life of voltmeter.
- Single Lamp indication for showing motor pump running condition, start button & voltage reading button for measuring voltage.
50 in stock
- Starting and protection of pump-set done by this single product.
- Motor and Supply wire directions are given for easy connections.
- Connector terminals for easy connection
- Best-quality panel accessories used for long-life operation
- CR sheet enclosures, elegant powder coating after pretreatment.
- Wires(ISI) were used indicating colors Red (R), Yellow(Y), and Blue(B).
- Every end of the wire is soldered/crimped by terminals to avoid sparking.
- Thread Lockner applied to every nut and bolt to avoid loose contacts.
For All Single Phase Water-filled Submersible Pumps.
Our products are ideally suitable for water supply in houses, bungalows, offices, hospitals, factories, hotels & restaurants, apartments, multistory buildings, commercial centers, and all places with water tanks Overhead/Underground.
Please raise your query of product through our email id: email@example.com or helpline no: 9039034433
|Voltage (volts)||220~240 VAC, 50 Hz|
|M.C.B Current Rating||10 Amps|
|Start Capacitor Rating||120-150 Mfd|
|Run Capacitor Rating||36 Mfd|
|Connection Diagram||Connection diagram provided with Nuts and Screws|
|Mounting||Wall Mounting /Screw type.|
|Quality Control||Govt. C.P.R.I. Bhopal Tested and Certified|
|Warranty||Six months against any manufacturing defect.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.