LIDER[2.0 HP][Two Phase Openwell & Oil Filled Submersible Pump Stater][LMP-O 2072]
- Useful for all Two-Phase Oil Filled Submersible and Openwell Pumpset.
- Switching device provided -Two Pole Miniature Circuit Breaker [MCB-C Series-Inductive Load] of capacity 20 Amps which ensures protection against short circuit.
- Run Capacitors of rating 72 Mfd provided for smooth running and better life to the motor of 2 HP which is connected to two nos Neon bulb indicator for showing motor running condition.
- Heavy Bakelite Connectors [30 Amps] capacity provided for easy connection of incoming Power and outgoing Motor supply wires. [Please see full PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below]
50 in stock
- Starting and protection of pump-set done by this single product.
- Motor and Supply wire directions are given for easy connections.
- Connector terminals for easy connection.
- Best quality panel accessories used for long-life operation.
- Wires(ISI) were used indicating colors Red (R), Yellow(Y), and Blue(B).
- Every end of the wire is soldered/crimped by terminals to avoid sparking.
- Thread Lockner applied to every nut and bolt to avoid loose contacts.
For All Two-Phase Openwell & Oil Filled Submersible Pumpset. Our products are ideally suitable for water supply uses, bungalows, offices, hospitals, factories, hotels & restaurants, apartments, multistory buildings, commercial centers, and all places with water tanks Overhead/Underground.
Please raise your query of product through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or helpline no 9039034433
|Voltage (volts)||220~240 VAC, 50 Hz|
|Horsepower (HP)||1 HP|
|M.C.B Current Rating||10|
|Run Capacitor Rating||36|
|Connection Diagram||Connection diagram provided with Nuts and Screws|
|Mounting||Wall Mounting /Screw type.|
|Quality Control||Govt. C.P.R.I. Bhopal Tested and Certified|
|Warranty||Six months against any manufacturing defect.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.