LIDER[Any HP][Single Phase Water Dryrun Guard][L-WDG-WC1]
- Many a time, it happens that, water in the bore well/well aquifer discharge is less than motor pump discharge, and the water coming out of the motor pump is not continuous.
- The motor pump which is submerged in water will give water till it is having sufficient water in the bore well.
- In case of insufficient water (when the water level goes down), then the motor pump runs without giving water which is called dry running of the motor pump.
- Motor Pump running in dry condition will burn the motor pump and thus it will stop after a very short time.
- Our product LIDER Water Dry Run Guard / Water Level Guard prevents the motor pump from dry running and thus subsequent burnout.
- When the water in the bore-well falls below a set level (set by our sensing probe) often installed above the motor pump, a signal is sent initiating a trigger.
- Thus LIDER Water Dry Run Guard / Water Level Guard will switch OFF the motor pump AUTOMATICALLY as per the set level position of the sensing probe.
50 in stock
- Small device, Saves Water, Electricity and Time. Auto and Manual switch provided for bypass condition.
- Easy to install in all kinds of deep borewells/wells.
- LED Indicator for water full (green) & water empty (red).
- NO maintenance is required.
- Solid-state PCB inside.
- Prevents the motor pump from burnout.
- Product directly going from Manufacturer to Consumer.
- All Single Phase Motor Pumps without Contactor Control Panel including Monoblock/Openwell pumps etc.
- Our products are ideally suitable for water supply in houses, bungalows, offices, hospitals, factories, hotels & restaurants, apartments, multistory buildings, commercial centers, and all places where Motor Pumps are installed in bore-well /wells.
Please raise your query of product through our email id: email@example.com or helpline no: 9039034433
|Dimensions (L X B X H)mm||177mm*170mm*90mm|
|Voltage (volts)||220~240 VAC, 50 Hz|
|Horsepower (HP)||any HP rating pumps|
|Relay Output (amps)||5 amps 240 VAC [R]|
|Connection Diagram||Connection diagram provided with Nuts and Screws.|
|Mounting||Wall mounting /Screw type.|
|Material||Powder-coated sheet metal|
|Quality Control||Govt. C.P.R.I. Bhopal Tested and Certified|
|Packing Box||3 layer Corrugated|
|Warranty||Six months against any manufacturing defect.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.