LIDER[1.5 HP][Single Phase Openwell & Oil Filled Submersible Pump Starter][LM-O 1550]
- Useful for all Single Phase Openwell & Oil Filled Submersible Pumps.
- Switching device provided-Single Pole Miniature Circuit Breaker [MCB-C Series-Inductive Load] of capacity 16 Amps which ensures protection against short circuit.
- Run Capacitors of rating 50 Mfd provided for smooth running and better life to the motor of 1.5 HP which is connected to Neon bulb indicator for showing motor running condition.
- Heavy Bakelite Connectors [30 Amps] capacity provided for easy connection of incoming Power and outgoing Motor supply wires. [Please see full PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below]
50 in stock
- Starting and protection of pumpset done by this single product.
- Motor and Supply wire directions are given for easy connections.
- Connector terminals for easy connection
- Best quality panel accessories used for long life operation
- CR sheet enclosures, elegant powder coating after pretreatment.
- Wires(ISI) were used indicating colors Red (R), Yellow(Y), and Blue(B).
- Every end of the wire is soldered/crimped by terminals to avoid sparking.
- Thread Lockner applied to every nut and bolt to avoid loose contacts.
For 1.5 HP Single Phase Oil filled Submersible Pumps and? all Single Phase Openwell Pumps.
Our products are ideally suitable for water supply in houses, bungalows, offices, hospitals, factories, hotels & restaurants, apartments, multistory buildings, commercial centers, and all places with water tanks Overhead/Underground.
Please raise your query of product through our email id. email@example.com helpline no. 9039034433
|Voltage (volts)||220~240 VAC, 50 Hz|
|Horsepower (HP)||1.5 HP|
|M.C.B Current Rating||16|
|Run Capacitor Rating||50|
|Connection Diagram||Connection diagram provided with Nuts and Screws|
|Mounting||Wall Mounting /Screw type.|
|Quality Control||Govt. C.P.R.I. Bhopal Tested and Certified|
|Warranty||Six months against any manufacturing defect.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.