LIDER[Start Capacitor][150~200 Mfd][LSEC]
Choosing right CapacitorChoosing the wrong capacitance value for a motor can result in an uneven magnetic field, which can be observed as uneven motor rotation speed, especially under load. This can cause additional noise from the motor, performance drops, and increased energy consumption, as well as additional heating, which can cause the motor to overheat.
- The role of the starting capacitor is to lag the current in the auxiliary winding during the motor startup phase, bringing two currents out of phase.
- When the rotor reaches 75% of the maximum speed, the auxiliary coil is disconnected from the circuit by means of a centrifugal switch, and the motor remains powered by a single coil creating a pulsating magnetic field.
49 in stock
- Wires – ISI marked wires used having ends shielded.
- Voltage Test
- a) Between Terminals: 1.5 Times of Rated Voltage
- b) Between Body & Terminals: 2000 VAC for 60 secs.
- Endurance Test: 500 hrs. at 1.25 times Rated Voltage
- Tan Delta Measurement Test: 0.002 at 50 Hz.
- LCR Comparison Test
- Charge Discharge test.
Applications of Capacitor-Start Motor
The capacitor-start capacitor-run motors are used for driving loads of high inertia requiring frequent starts where the pull-out torque and the efficiency required are high such as −
- Pumping equipment
- Air compressors
- Exhaust Fan
Please raise your query of product through our email id: email@example.com or helpline no: 9039034433
|Voltage Available||250-440 VAC||Construction||PP Can|
|Impregnation||PU Resin||Application||1 Phase Pump|
|Can Size in M.M.||45×95||Standard Pack||25|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.