LIDER[Start Capacitor][80~100 Mfd (60)][LSEC]
- The role of the starting capacitor is to lag the current in the auxiliary winding during the motor startup phase, bringing two currents out of phase.
- When the rotor reaches 75% of the maximum speed, the auxiliary coil is disconnected from the circuit by means of a centrifugal switch, and the motor remains powered by a single coil creating a pulsating magnetic field.
50 in stock
- Wires – ISI marked wires used having ends shielded.
- Voltage Test
- a) Between Terminals: 1.5 Times of Rated Voltage
- b) Between Body & Terminals: 2000 VAC for 60 secs.
- Endurance Test: 500 hrs. at 1.25 times Rated Voltage
- Tan Delta Measurement Test: 0.002 at 50 Hz.
- LCR Comparison Test
- Charge Discharge test.
Applications of Capacitor-Start Motor
The capacitor-start capacitor-run motors are used for driving loads of high inertia requiring frequent starts where the pull-out torque and the efficiency required are high such as −
- Pumping equipment
- Air compressors
- Exhaust Fan
Please raise your query of product through our email id: email@example.com or helpline no: 9039034433
|Voltage Available||250-440 VAC||Construction||PP Can|
|Impregnation||PU Resin||Application||1 Phase Pump|
|Can Size in M.M.||45×95||Standard Pack||25|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.